This book (in 3 sentences):
- just might be a game changer for you as it was for me.
- will make you stop, drop everything you are doing, and reevaluate your entire life.
- relates to every busy, underpaid, overwhelmed mom.
My top 3 highlighted lines of text:
- Just because we are spinning our wheels, rushing from one commitment to the next, doesn’t mean that we are doing anything worthwhile. (16)
- Either you control the clutter or the clutter will control you. (143)
- Comparison only leads to discontentment. We put ourselves down. We feel badly. Nothing good can come from it. (167)
3 reasons why I think YOU should read this book:
- You will have an easy plan to gain control of your “crazy”, unorganized life.
- You will learn how to evaluate what matters most.
- The suggested strategies are very clear and easy to implement.
Have you read this book? If so, what were your thoughts?