This book (in 3 sentences):
- will help you take control of your never ending to-do list.
- helps you uncover the reason for your endless cycle of procrastination.
- gives practical biblical application to our procrastination issues.
My top 3 highlighted lines of text:
- When we ask God for direction, we must trust that He will speak to us.
- I’m wired to produce and achieve, and when that doesn’t happen to my expectations I doubt myself.
- I can’t be perfect, but I can be perfectly me.
3 reasons why I think YOU should read this book:
- Your to-do list is a mile long everyday and you wonder why nothing gets done.
- Let’s face it, you are a self-proclaimed procrastinator and you are ready to be free.
- You are ready to trust God with everything (including your to-do list).
Have you read this book? If so, what were your thoughts?