This book (in 3 sentences):
- is easy to read and full of practical knowledge within your reach.
- teaches you that everyone has a gift and shows you how to discover your gift.
- will guide you to a life of happiness and success.
My top 3 highlighted lines of text:
- All you have to do is commit to your gift. Once you commit, the rest of it-the money, the connections, and the opportunities-will start coming to you in ways that you can’t imagine. (24)
- Even if you had a past filled with failure, you can create a new vision now. Let go of the past and think toward the future. Leave a history of mistakes behind and dream of wonderful, successful tomorrows. (125)
- Being truly wealthy means that you are investing quality time in your marriage or long-term relationship, devoting your timing energy to your children, making your home your sanctuary, and staying on top of your health. (203)
3 reasons why I think YOU should read this book:
- The excitement at work no longer exists and waking up in the morning is dreadful.
- You are ready to step into your gift but need a little kick in the pants.
- You follow everyone else’s dream but don’t invest in your own.
Have you read this book? If so, what were your thoughts?